Unexpected turn (recovery stage).


PART 2 IS HERE - my post procedure situation. If you think this is a little too much information, then this post is not for you, either (first one is just as graphic). But trust me, a little information about health wouldn't kill - it truly depends if you're open to it or not. Let's get right down to it and make it short, shall we? 😁

As mentioned on my previous post, I have to go back weekly for wound-cleaning and check up. Definitely not a comfortable feeling because my gynecologists', Dato' Dr Ang, have to clean the wound (which is on the inside obviously) with iodine-soaked cotton balls, with the help of a pair of forceps.

The uncomfortable feeling is due to the wound has not closed but I assure you, zero pain. 😲 But I'm very lucky for he's professional and a very humorous doctor - he ensure I'm always distracted with some laughter so he can quickly finish what he needed to do (I have a tendency to stall as I'm afraid, so he ain't buying my fear as I'm a grown ass adult hahaha).

I did the wound-cleaning for 5 weeks straight, and I finally had my period in March - and it has been the best one I ever had. I know plentiful of female out there wish that they don't have to deal with the period mess, but trust me, you would regret it.

I wait anxiously for my period for many years, every month. 😩 I truly do not know what is wrong with my body because there's no symptoms ever to indicate there's an actual issue - and I was told by previous gynecologists' that my period will regulate itself as I grow older. And yes, 2019 to mid-2020 was truly the best because never fail, I had it each month. 😍 And I'm very thankful for it. But when I enter the same situation, and only to find out I was on pre-cancer stage, was the worse feeling. But then again, without this experience, I won't have the opportunity to share the importance of getting vaccinated. 😊

When I said vaccine, I meant for HPV (human papillomavirus). Please throw away that perception that HPV is ONLY contracted through skin-to-skin contact - sex. Yes, it's the main way of getting it, we all know that. But do you know that eventually you will contract HPV? Even if you're a virgin? Go speak to a gynecologist and find out more on your oven. 😉

To recap and make this an important part of my post ... It's none other than the Gardasil-9 and truly painless - Dato' Dr Ang basically inject the vaccine on my lower hip and I swear, I felt zero pain. People who knows me, know well enough that I would cry, scream and wail like a big toddler, even before doctor give me any injections. My fear for injection has not truly left me since I could remember. So for someone who ALWAYS cry whenever it's time for injection, to say it's painless, it's really painless. 👍 But definitely there's a slight numbness after but last probably a day or two. 

So I urge all men, women, boys and girls, virgin or sexually active, protection or no protection - PLEASE TAKE THE DAMN VACCINE. It's meant to protect you and your partner/loved one. Yes, it does cost a little but it definitely cost way cheaper than surgery or chemotherapy in the future. If there's prevention, why not take it before it's too late? 😊 If you have doubt, please go seek medical advice from gynecologists or urologists.

I'm awaiting for my last shot of Gardasil-9 and then a pap smear to ensure all is good at my little oven. All I pray and hope for is a normal body with monthly bleeding because I'm not baking in the oven. I'm thankful I'm well now, and I look forward in being better. 

P/S ; The last visit I had was to get my second shot of Gardasil-9, and it was in April 2021. I didn't get my period yet so I'm worried. I share my concern to Dato' Dr Ang and he jokingly said, what you're pregnant? 💩 And we both burst out of laughter because I've been very much leg-crossed for some time, so I can't be pregnant, unless I'm an amoeba? So, he told me to CHILL AND BREATHE. 😂

Until then, PLEASE PLAY SAFE AND GET VACCINATED, for you and your partner. May everyone to be blessed with good health, especially in the midst of fighting COVID-19. 💓 #KitaJagaKita

Signing out with lots of love, X.

Comments